Swimming, trekking, cycling, wellness, sun, chestnuts, grapes and apples, ....
Offer validity period: 29 September to 6 October and 20 to 30 October 2019
7 days full of sporting activities including our own Sun’s culinary art delights
- in the new Junior Suite Sinfonia (45 m²) room, starting from € 812.00
- in the new Junior Suite Pinova (45 m²) room, starting from € 812.00
- in the new Deluxe Golden Delicious (30 m²) double room, starting from € 770.00
- in the new Deluxe Morgenduft (30 m²) double room, starting from € 749.00
- in the new terraceroom Jonagold (30 m²) double room, starting from € 714.00
- in the single room Comfort Gala (19 m²) starting from € 714.00
- *Prices per person / day
- Various themed evenings. For example: Dessert Buffet, Gala Dinner, Italian Evening, Music Evening
- Guided excursions along the Adolf Munkel dolomite path in Val di Funes to the Odle tops
- Enchanting guided excursion to the family alm in the company of Gabi
- Guided tour of the Three Peaks, probably the most famous mountains of the Dolomites
- Fresh apples to take with you every day
- The new Almencard Plus: free and with many extras, such as free use of all public transports across South Tyrol, access to approximately 80 museums and free access to cultural and mountain excursions and training courses
- ... and all the other included Sun services
Our personal recommendations for your October break
Excursion to the villages of the apple Plateau: our hotel is at the heart of the first fertile area south of the Alps. Here is where vineyards, cypresses, fruit orchards and beautiful Mediterranean plants come into bloom. Come and see for yourself how special our land is. The best way is by visiting the villages of the apple Plateau.
Törggelen: An ancient custom of South Tyrol is Törggelen . In order to experience this pleasant and happy event, we recommend an easy journey along the Chestnut path in Velturno. We particularly recommend a stop at the Maso Radoar Alm and its Bioland products. You will find great apple juice made using old varieties, fire roasted chestnuts, own wines and, last but not least, a well-deserved shot of acquavite grappa.
Bicycles: With our mountain bikes or e-bikes you will be able to reach the Garda Lake!
Although you will need to be extremely fit J. But in any case the south of the area is readily accessible using public transports, which both you and our bicycle will be able to use free of charge for your return.