Offer validity period: 14 to 25 May 2019
7-day break at the price of 6, including our own Sun’s culinary art delights
- in the new Junior Suite Sinfonia (45 m²) room, startin from € 666.00
- in the new Junior Suite Pinova (45 m²) room, starting from € 666.00
- in the new Golden Delicious (30 m²) double room, starting from € 630.00
- in the new Morgenduft (30 m²) double room, starting from € 606.00
- in the new Jonagold (30 m²) room with terrace and infrared cabin, starting from € 582.00
- in the Comfort Pink Lady (22 m²) double room, starting from € 540.00
- in the Comfort Gala (19 m²) single room, starting from € 582.00
- *Prices per person / day
- Various themed evenings. For example: Dessert Buffet, Gala Dinner, Italian Evening, Music Evening
- Guided excursion of the apple Plateau and the Augustinian Abbey of Novacella, with a stop at the nearby wine cellar.
- Enchanting guided excursion to the family alm in the company of Gabi
- Dynamic Pilates, yoga and aqua-aerobics with fitness instructor
- The new Almencard Plus: free and with many extras, such as free use of all public transports across South Tyrol, access to approximately 80 museums and free access to cultural and mountain excursions and courses
- ... and all the other included Sun services
Our personal recommendations for your sporting activities in May and June
E-bike tours: Try one of our e-bikes. Starting at the hotel, travelling towards Spinga and then continuing to the Anratter hut on the Jochtal / Gitschberg mount. This is one of the most popular mountain huts of the region. We particularly recommend that you try the typical home-made Schlutzkrapfen (Tyrol ravioli).
Excursions: During May and June, a trip to Cima Lasta is a must. This is a wonderful easy to reach mountaintop, with great views of the Dolomites, the Zillertal, Stubai and Venoste Alps. On a clear day, the views will reach Großglockner and Ortles, the highest mountain of South Tyrol.
Relax: During May and June the sun spoils us. Daily temperatures can exceed 22 °C, giving the possibility of fully relaxing in light clothing, taking in all available the vitamin D under the cypresses and the palms of our garden.